OHIR Keikojo Belgium attaches great importance to your privacy and the protection of your personal data.
In this privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We make every effort to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. In all cases, OHIR Keikojo Belgium complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (also known as GDPR).
This implies that we at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement
- processing your personal data is limited to only those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- to be aware of your rights as an involved person with regard to your personal data, to make you aware of this and to respect it.
As OHIR Keikojo Belgium we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reading our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact us, please contact us using the following contact details:
Seat: Machelsesteenweg 23, 1820 Melsbroek
Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data are processed by OHIR Keikojo Belgium for the following purposes and legal grounds:
- to participate in the activities of OHIR Keikojo Belgium (execution agreement)
- Sending newsletters and invitations. (legitimate interest)
- Obtaining subsidy by the government (legal obligation)
Which data do we process?
We may store, collect, and process the following personal data for your purposes for the following purposes:
- Identification information: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail
- National Insurance number
- Current degree
Who processes the data?
The data is processed by following external organizations
- Board members of the association
- Sporta organization for members administration
Provision to third parties.
We may provide the data that you give to us to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described purposes.
For example, we use a third party (processor) for:
- taking care of the internet environment (web hosting)
- providing IT infrastructure (including IT network, ...)
- the provision (and distribution) of newsletters and invitations
We never pass on personal data to processors (other parties) than those with whom we have concluded a processing agreement.
With these parties (processors), we of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the provided data to third parties unless this is legally required and / or permitted, such as eg in the context of a police or judicial investigation.
We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission for this. This permission can be withdrawn at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing for its cancellation.
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of persons younger than 18 years if written permission has been given by the parent or legal representative.
OHIR Keikojo Belgium does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law. OHIR Keikojo Belgium undertakes not to keep the data for longer than 5 years.
Security of the data
The following appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect personal data against unlawful processing:
- All persons who are able to access your data on behalf of OHIR Keikojo Belgium are obliged to maintain their confidentiality
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so
- We make back-ups of the personal data in order to be able to recover these in case of physical or technical incidents
- We regularly test and evaluate our measure
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, copy, adapt or delete the personal data that we have received. Via the above address you can contact us for this.
You can also lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the information provided by us transferred to yourself or in your assignment directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (GBA):
Printing press street 35
https: // www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be
Change of privacy statement
OHIR Keikojo Belgium can change the privacy statement at any time. The last change happened on 1 March 2018